[ Avira AntiVir ] [ Avira AntiVir 2010 ] [ Windows LiveMessenger ] [ Microsoft Office 2010 ] [ AVG Free ] [ Internet Download Manager Free Download ] [ Nero ]

اهلا بك في منتديات جي سوفت هنا ستجد كل ما تبحث عنه في جميع المجالات تقريبا ستجد (برامج)حماية وتصميم وصوت وفيديو وبرامج تحميل و (برامج كمبيوتر) مثل ماسنجر وبرامج دردشة واوفس والكثير وايضاً تجد (توبيكات) لكل المناسبات نحن نتميز في توفير الكثير من متطلبات الموبايل (مسجات) حديثة ومستمرة دائماً وايضاً و(وسائط) ولا ننسى فتيات جي سوفت حيث (عالم حواء) المليء بالازياء والموضة والديكور والصحة والرشاقة والتجميل تمتع مع اكبر مكتبة (صور) على الانترنت الاف الصور شاركنا دائماً في برامج جي سوفت ستجد الجديد والفريد والمفيد دائما

مرحبا بك فى منتديات جي سوفت

أي مواضيع مكررة أو منقولة سيتم التعامل معها بكل صرامة وحزم سيتم حذف المواضيع وإيقاف العضوية بشكل كامل ساعدونا على توفير محتوى نظيف
العاب تلبيس بنات
العاب سبونج بوب
انضم لمعجبينا في الفيس بوك ...
قديم 08-06-2011, 01:18 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 1 (permalink) )
jhannibal
جي جديد

رقــم العضويــــــة : 997909
  تـاريخ التسجيــــل : Jun 2011
  مجموع المشاركات: 63
  بمعــــــــــــــــــدل : 0.06 يومياً
  المشاركـــــــــــات : 63 [+]

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

jhannibal غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Real v3-WW

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Real v3 WW
Release: August 1st, 2010
Genre: Modern Action Adventure | Developer:Rockstar North
Language: English | PC game
Size: 4.52 GB | FS+ULS+WU

20 months. Its been 20 months since I started working on this thing. This is my last mod. Ever. I think its pretty obvious why. Ive lost interest in making these things. Its been 5 years since I first started, Im not 13 anymore and quite simply put, Ive got much better things to do than making these mods.This was going to be my last and best mod. It certainly is my last and I think it comes pretty close to being my best, even though it is UNFINISHED and UNTESTED. Yeah, that being said, dont expect everything to work the way it should. I had a lot of great things in plan for GTA SA Real v3, but unfortunately, I dont care that much about it anymore. Still, I am very sorry I never managed to finish it, because it would have been an amazing mod.

Consider this my retirement. Ive come a long way and I feel its time to go. This last year Ive felt quite appreciated, as a lot (I mean A LOT) of people kept pressuring me about this game, some being total idiots though. It feels nice to see that my work means something to so many people. Ive made 8 trailers and together theyve all got 93.000 total views. Add that to the views the videos for the other mods got, and there are a total of over 430.000 views. Thats pretty cool.

Ok, now a little something about some trouble Ive had with the game. If the game wont start (you double click on it and nothing happens), just create of copy of vorbisFile.dll and then go to the backup folder and copy the one in there over the original. Now try running the game. If it runs, exit the game and use the original vorbisFile.dll again. This way you can enjoy the new and improved graphics. If it doesnt work the first time, repeat these steps until it does. Or if you just dont want to use the new graphics then do whatever you want, but its a damn shame, trust me. Oh, yeah, almost forgot. Press Shift + F12 to activate the graphics. Uhm... I just realized this file might not have anything to do with the graphics and if Im right, its even more important. So try and play the game with the original file, not the one from the backup folder.

Uhm... ok, what else is there? Yeah, thanks to all the authors of all the mods Ive used, this wouldnt have been possible without you guys.It still feels like somethings missing here, but fuck it. Actually theres a lot missing, but Im just not in the mood to write everthing there is to write. So here it is, have fun.

If you want be able to run GTA: San Andreas, the game has to find on your PC the following: 1 GHz CPU, 256 MB of RAM, graphics card with 64 MB RAM and 3.6 GB of free space on the hard disk. These are the minimum requirements. For a smooth gaming experience, Rockstar recommends a Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP, 384 MB RAM and a 128 MB graphics card. An Audigy2 soundblaster and a gamepad are also recommended.

Download Links:
اقتباس:
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part01.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part02.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part03.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part04.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part05.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part06.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part07.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part08.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part09.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part10.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part11.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part12.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part13.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part14.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part15.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part16.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part17.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part18.rar on Wupload.com
Get Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part19.rar on Wupload.com

Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part01.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part01.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part02.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part02.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part03.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part03.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part04.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part04.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part05.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part05.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part06.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part06.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part07.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part07.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part08.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part08.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part09.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part09.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part10.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part10.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part11.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part11.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part12.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part12.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part13.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part13.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part14.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part14.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part15.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part15.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part16.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part16.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part17.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part17.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part18.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part18.rar
Download Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas.Real.v3-WW.part19.rar for free on Filesonic.com WW.part19.rar

Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part01.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part02.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part03.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part04.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part05.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part06.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part07.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part08.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part09.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part10.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part11.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part12.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part13.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part14.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part15.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part16.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part17.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part18.rar
Uploadstation - Your #1 Free File Hosting Service Made Simple WW.part19.rar
العاب والعاب جديدة كثيرة مثل العاب سيارات و العاب اخرى مثل العاب دورا وايضاً من العاب MBC3 الجديدة العاب بن تن ودائماً هناك جديد مع الكثير من برامج تحميل و للكمبيوتر والجوال وتعاريف قطع غيار الكمبيوتر و تعاريف لاب توب و الكثير من البرامج الاخرى والمفيدة والجديدة دائماً
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are معطلة
Pingbacks are معطلة
Refbacks are معطلة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Real Hide IP 4.1.4.6 برنامج اخفاء اي بي IP جهازك بسهولة ويجعلك تتصفح بآمان وتصبح مخفي برنامج Re الشماس برامج جديدة 2014 FREE Download برامج مجانية 0 08-02-2011 10:27 PM
Real Desktop 1.68 برنامج يحول سطح مكتب جهازك إلى سطح مكتب حقيقي ثلاثي الابعادبرنامج Real Deskto الشماس برامج جديدة 2014 FREE Download برامج مجانية 0 07-18-2011 04:40 AM
GTA San Andreas Extreme Edition 2011 Portable - Information on game - Name Gam : GTA San Andre aziz1989 العاب × العاب 0 07-17-2011 11:39 PM
GTA San Andreas - PS2 Games Guy العاب بلاي ستيشن PlayStation 1.2.3 0 07-04-2011 11:05 PM
Real Hide IP 4.1.3.2 برنامج اخفاء اي بي IP جهازك بسهولة ويجعلك تتصفح بآمان وتصبح مخفي برنامج Re الشماس برامج جديدة 2014 FREE Download برامج مجانية 0 06-28-2011 12:00 AM

Facebook Comments by: ABDU_GO - شركة الإبداع الرقمية

الساعة الآن 06:53 AM بتوقيت مسقط